T1 Service Provider : Level 3 Communications
The Level 3 Communications® Network today operates as one of the largest IP transit networks in North America and Europe. The Level 3® Network was designed to maximize coverage, performance, flexibility and scalability. They offer more long-haul and metro route options than other providers. In addition to their intercity route miles, they give customers access to over 26,000 metropolitan route miles.
Their high-capacity, nationwide backbone was recently overbuilt with new DWDM, IP and private-line switching layers.Level 3 technology deployments have enabled new, market-leading services like 10 GigE LAN PHY and 40 Gbps Wavelength services.
Their voice footprint is always expanding with their network. They currently have connectivity to every long-distance tandem office in the United States, as well as to a large and growing number of end offices. Their customers have the ability to terminate calls anywhere in the world over the Level 3 Network.
Level 3 Communications® is an international communications company headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado. The company operates one of the largest communications and Internet backbones in the world.
Since their founding in 1998, they have focused on delivering premier services over one of the world’s most advanced, IP-optimized networks. They own and maintain over 48,000 intercity route miles. They offer a comprehensive portfolio of network offerings that spans Internet Protocol (IP) services, broadband transport, colocation services, and patented Softswitch-based managed modem and voice services. Level 3 also uses these network services as a foundation for delivering enterprise telecommunications solutions.
Level 3 supports its customers across four groups:
- Level 3® Wholesale Markets serves national and global service providers with integrated data, voice, and video services across one of the world’s largest, most-modern networks.
- Level 3® Content Markets combines broadcast and advertising distribution services with traditional Internet services to help rich-media content providers operate at a huge scale among multiple destinations.
- Level 3® Business Markets connects regional enterprises, local service providers, and regional carriers with high-availability, nationwide network access and high-performance data, voice and Internet solutions.
- Level 3 European Markets provides European and Global content and telecom providers with the transatlantic capacity and global connectivity to handle growth across wholesale communications services and bandwidth solutions.
Level 3 counts among its customers:
- 19 of the world’s top 20 telecom companies
- 9 of the 10 largest telecom carriers in Europe
- 9 of the top 10 U.S. Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
- 9 of the top 10 U.S. cable companies
- 3 of the top 4 telecom companies in Asia
- Top 5 U.S. Wireless Service Providers
At T1Everywhere.com, we partner with the top providers of Data and Internet Services and can help you choose the right solution for your business. We provide instant Internet quotes from Tier One providers delivered in minutes to your email box for the following Services: DSL, Internet T1, Bonded Internet T1, Internet T3 / Internet DS3, Voice PRI, Voice T1, MPLS, Ethernet, Integrated access, Long Distance T1, and VoIP services. We guarantee that our providers’ T1 prices are the lowest in the industry. For a no obligation immediate T1 quote visit us at T1everywhere.com.