Telecom Expense Management
Telecommunications expenditures remain near the top of almost every CFO and CIO’s top 5 corporate expenses. For many companies, these costs are for the most part not effectively managed and not understood. To increase the difficulty of the situation, few telecom service providers deliver accurate and consolidated billing information, which can result in over-payment arising from the inability to understand the billing process.
Users of telecom services need to improve their understanding of their voice and data communications to reduce costs. They should seek to identify optimal solutions at the lowest cost while ensuring that required capacity and infrastructure is provided. They should identify what telecom services are required for optimal functionality, and create an accounting of all costs.
- Examine service provider billing for incorrect services and rates, such as billing for disconnected services, including prior period billing credits
- Highlight excessive contracted rates for Long Distance, Audio Conferencing and Local Service and offer alternatives
- Right size your network to enhance bandwidth, SLAs and scalability at a lower cost to the business
Benefits of Telecom Expense Management include:
- Expense Reduction
- Invoice Verification and Validation
- Verification of Contract Compliance
- Elimination of Underused Services
- Recovery of Historical Overcharges
- Unbiased Expert Cost Reduction Recommendations
At T1everywhere.com, we partner with the top providers of Data and Internet Services and can help you choose the right solution for your business. We provide instant Internet quotes from Tier One providers delivered in minutes to your email box for the following Services: DSL, Internet T1, Bonded Internet T1, Internet T3 / Internet DS3, Voice PRI, Voice T1, MPLS, Ethernet, Integrated access, Long Distance T1, and VoIP services. We guarantee that our providers’ T1 prices are the lowest in the industry. For a no obligation immediate T1 quote visit us at T1everywhere.com.