Managed Web Hosting Service
With Managed Hosting, you get all the flexibility you need to customize your OS, servers and devices without having to troubleshoot, patch, monitor, backup or worry about the hardware and network. By outsourcing these services, Web Hosting experts do all of that for you around the clock.
You should look for the following included services:
- Server Access by SSH and FTP
- The ability to update your files directly on the server with SSL encryption or through Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure FTP (SFTP).
- Enable any user ID in your domain with FTP access and control their access to the directory or subdirectory level.
- U.S.-Based Support
- Phone and email support available 24/7/365
- Design and Publish your own Web site
- Publish a professional web site and manage content easily
- Browser-based so no need to install any software on your computer
- The ability to accept PayPal payments
- Ecommerce Support
- Zen Cart™ or osCommerce for state-of-the-art ecommerce
- Both support merchant accounts and SSL
- Unlimited number of products and categories
- Wordpress blogging platform
- POP3 & Webmail
- Access email securely from any Internet browser.
- POP3 to use with your favorite email client.
- Send email securely from any Internet connection via SMTP settings. This can be handy when traveling with a laptop as some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) block the standard port for sending mail.
At T1Everywhere.com, we partner with the top providers of Data and Internet Services and can help you choose the right solution for your business. We provide instant Internet quotes from Tier One providers delivered in minutes to your email box for the following Services: DSL, Internet T1, Bonded Internet T1, Internet T3 / Internet DS3, Voice PRI, Voice T1, MPLS, Ethernet, Integrated access, Long Distance T1, and VoIP services. We guarantee that our providers’ T1 prices are the lowest in the industry. For a no obligation immediate T1 quote visit us at T1everywhere.com.